Monday, June 25, 2007


there is laundry a lot of dishes, sweeping, cleaning bedrooms, moving furniture around? and the moping is not going to happen... then i need to head off to town... eeek ...and i suppose i should think about supper plans.....it sure is a Monday...
but i have a lovely yard that my men and i worked on yesterday to enjoy through my smudged windows... i am going to have a coffee now... hehe happy monday everyone...


*this girl must have an iron neck!!?!!or fluff for laundry-hehe*

6 Comments:

At 9:46 p.m., June 25, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, do we have a group of three yet? For piercings? I'm in. You just have to drag me there.
Allie

 
At 10:28 p.m., June 25, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

woopee ... phone me sooon!!!!!

i am hoping for next saturday?!

 
At 9:31 a.m., June 26, 2007 , Blogger starla said...

is there a such thing as the tuesdays? i've got a case of them if there is! Thank the good Lord for crockpots or my family would be in trouble tonight.

 
At 11:39 a.m., June 26, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Bummer, I'm working Saturday. But I'll be with you in spirit.

 
At 2:23 p.m., June 26, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

humm gwen next saturday? not this one..(i cant cause its race weekend)
and Jenny wont be home yet...

 
At 7:27 a.m., June 29, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Aaawww, I just can't. I work most Saturdays, it's a very sad situation. How disappointing! Are you planning to get more piercings or are you just going to be there for moral support?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home