Saturday, June 09, 2007

HAHAHA i just read my last comment, from my last post...haha and i quote, "well, now the weather is crappy. where's the next blog entry?" haha i love it...Alley your the best!

Truth is i keep starting a new post and not getting it finished.... i have a few now that just aren't coming as swiftly as i want... oh well moving on.

i just got back from a wet walk...this is funny, i just got on my driveway..and the rain stopped. lol weather has humor? i be thinking so.

the river has gone down some... and i will admit the *eariness isn't as sharp as it was at the beginning of the week. thank goodness!! wasn't that freaky this week going over the old bridge?
*Thanks Christy for the spelling of Eariness which is: Fear or timidity, especially of
something supernatural.

Lots of birthdays this week... my baby sister...my brother-in-law..my cousin..
two good friends. (which i missed-eek)my brother..also my sister-in-law..
and a friends on Monday..
wow must have been a fUll moon out there!!

well as i said at the beginning ...i have some unfinished posts...
but just in case i never get them finished...

Best thoughts to you all...sorry if you didn't get my Happy's or a gift..

1 Comments:

At 8:48 p.m., June 10, 2007 , Blogger Gwen said...

Ah-HA! A new post. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home