Monday, June 11, 2007

dig a little dream?

Dig dig dig...hum i have sooo much digging to do and i am doing so much i just might dream of dirt...Which would be an improvement overt last nights dream...

My dog was with me in the Northern...i was asking the front desk lady for someone?or something?.. i can't remember what? probably because i was traumatized further along in the dream... i really don't know why my dog needed to be in the lobby with me? ..but as it was a dream so be it... well as i am asking the lady about something? my dog walks over in the dinning room and takes a dump. how horrid is that? oh pretty awful...woke me right up..and i was so upset i couldn't really sleep after that.

This may be a sign i have issues about pooping dogs??.....sigh .. well you can be sure i won't trust my dog in the Northern!! that is for darn sure. eek .

Have a good evening ...its a beauty out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home