Sunday, April 27, 2008

trades fair pics...

this weekend was our city's Trades Fair.. a great time, especially for those who love free pens.

My favorite booth is the Fisheries and Oceans .. i love seeing (and touching) all there incredible marine life!!! this year i held many different star fish, a prickly little urchin, gently felt a sea cucumber (very squishy) and a feisty crab! whoa baby too cool!! plus all the dead and cold guys.. it was sad and fascinating to hold an octopus. -they are like little aliens-





this guy is a ratfish.. go figure.. rats under the sea!






i was helping out at another booth .. so i was there quite a bit Friday and Saturday.. my Mr. came and strolled through with me on Friday night... and i did get my Benny to come with me on Saturday.. so i guess 2 out of 5 is still a victory in some small way.. HAHA.

Benny holding his mr.crabby..WTG BEN!
Mr. Crabby says next time he's going to hold Benny!!


And who can resit a very good cone after a great day??
(the Mr. came and met us there)
and yes we did stroll down the path.. hehe
Ben threating me he is going to eat both cones if i keep taking more pictures!! HAHA

1 Comments:

At 7:42 p.m., April 27, 2008 , Blogger Anita said...

Those weird little sea creatures are so crazy!
I can't say I'd be pleased if I ran into any of them in real life... eek.
I haven't been to the trades fair in years... it sounds MUCH more fun now.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home