Sunday, February 17, 2008

birthday wishes..

to my friend Jess..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!!

i so wish you were here.. what a grand day we could have... err grand walk, one that would last the day .. hehe.. we would
dress in our layers of warm clothes, pack our water, bring along our healthy snacks, ..and not forget a good hardy lighter.HA



Jessica i love yah, and hope you have a smokin'.. Ha ..i mean, kickin good day.


on a more serious note: .. Jess i have really loved getting our visits in, you have encouraged me and expanded my character... if you were here, my sorry ares would be off this chair and enjoying the great outside. thank you girlfriend. i hope this year brings many new adventures and Gods rich warm love to surround you. You rock Jessica. you so rock. whoot whoot.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 p.m., February 21, 2008 , Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

Awww joni.. your SOOOOO sweet... in fact your too sweet.. cause that makes me want to be home.. and not much makes me wish for such things.. lol ...
i totally miss those back woods.. the boys out ehre would roar if i asked them to pick me up some.. so i have to settle for colts and jack cooks something or other... lol
I too truly enjoy every walk, smoke, and talk we have...

MIss you tons hun.. and thank you so much for the letter... public letter but letter. it was REALLY REALLY SWEET!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home