Thursday, October 11, 2007

stan

my date was canceled ...oh well .. i met my nephew and his mom at walmart ... i looked around with them for maybe an hour. Joe did manage to find a nice pair of black pants..... (we'll do icecream another time) ..but all was not lost...i had a new date awaiting me...my surprise date phoned me and said to come to our favorite coffee shop.. (my hubby got off early and we love the coffee over at the starfish).. So off to the Starfish i rumbled...sweet!! good coffee, great muffin and the best company, my man. Got to love that!

Yeah plans are funny huh? make em' and break em'. oh well, i am hoping my plans with my walkin' buddie are still on.. eesh i have been blah tired this week...ick.... Well no matter it will pass. Yay for the weekend coming. i am so looking forward to it.. silly when we had such a long one last weekend .. but sometimes it is harder to get back to it *-it, being the real life-* ...h a h a ... ha..There isn't any real laugh there.

Real life .. why do we can the hard parts the real stuff? i think the fun stuff should be called the real life stuff.

Speaking of Funny..., a funny thing happened today.. this really did make me laugh.. Although it isn't really that funny but it was in the moment... This morning Stan my brother was taking the later bus but because of me...he missed it ..i could have taken him with my truck- But he was so bent on going ...the last few weeks he has been taking the bus on his own and he loves his independence with it...so how can i even refuse when he misses it...?? the bus stop is just outside our driveway.. goes down the road makes a huge circle and then finally heads toward town.. .. Arrg the next bus was in 2 hours...he would miss half of his meeting.....and he wouldn't hear of me taking him..(a 5 minute drive hehe) *Quick thinking* - wait a second!! The bus goes up and around then back down.. down where we are so very near! 'Stan you can still catch the bus if we get a moving!' Well we jumped in the truck me in my pjs haha, and met the bus three blocks over!! HAHA and i followed it out ... mercy it was way to funny. Stan running .. coffee spillin', pjs, slippers, my hair.. Stan so happy ... "BYE JOAN" crazy .. but real... the stuff you get to recall and still laugh and laugh about..... i love real stuff.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 a.m., October 13, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

That's an awesome story!! Glad you were a quick thinker!!!

 
At 5:57 p.m., October 13, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

haha .. it really wasn't that funny.. but i sure laughed .. silliness huh?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home