Wednesday, October 10, 2007

September camp out...

I had a need to go camping...Sheldon was out as it was race weekend... but i needed one more with the boyz before the weather was too cold... which it kinda was, but i had a card up my sleeve...

hey this would so fit my needs....hehehe too bad i didn't have the keys..or i sooo would have..*evilish laugh*

But my great plan... i would take my truck and my aunties little trailer... but sigh.. no under hitch.... Hummm i needed to tweek my plan ... Onto plan B...


Well the big ole' dinosaur has a hitch and a warm place to keep two boyz.. thanks Kenny.


ok pretty good sleepless nite... hehe no worries..
Sleeping in the trailer was awesome. way warmer than tents!!



Time for a walk... want to or nOt!!



Malley and thunder ... btw thunder was an excellent camper.




Ben testing out some chunks of wood ... he almost went under...lol





nasty looking...


Just me and the guyz...







Jer ...taking a picture of the remains of ... mr.tweety



Some little mushrooms...


And some bigger ones.....



Thank you Jer for taking the pictures for me... i wish we had brought extra batteries...so we could have taken pictures of YOU !!


Home again....
resting....before bedtime...



woa..Benny is looking a bit worn out...





Stan are you tired?




thats one O-U-T....




Thats two...


*missed sleeping pictures of Mal and Stan ..hehe but they were out as well...*




SHELDON don't take that picture>>

No worries .. it won't change my mind... Yes i am tired... and Yea i am wondering why i thought all that packing and planning and stuffing stuff.... and and and ...was it worth it?






HaHa, OH Yea of course it was!! I can't wait till next camping year.











4 Comments:

At 1:41 p.m., October 10, 2007 , Blogger Charlene said...

Great to see an update! Glad you had fun. Looks like fun. I wouldn't brave the cold. I am a little bit of a baby about cold. I am looking forward to next camping year too. I want to do lots more of it than this year! God bless!

 
At 8:42 p.m., October 10, 2007 , Blogger Jenny said...

I LOVED this post!!! Okay I'm seriously missing you!! Love the pics of your beautiful babies! I pray that the weather isn't too horrible on Friday...I need my Joni fix!!
TTYL
You're the bestest....EVER!!
:)

 
At 4:30 p.m., October 11, 2007 , Blogger Stephanie said...

This was a good post. I love looking at pictures!

 
At 10:16 p.m., October 12, 2007 , Blogger Charlene said...

Hey, about the meals, how does Sunday sound. Just let me know if Sunday or Tuesday would be better or if none works. Thanks Joni. God bless!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home