Tuesday, January 16, 2007

skating..

Skating is so wonderful. Not only do you feel like you are freely shedding weight, (its the same feeling you get after a swim-which for me i like) but you are in a motion that is so forane, so out of my ordinary. btw i am a very poor skater, but i imagine i look marvelous and i am floating gracefully, soaring through the icy air ...LOL if you could only see how it really is. Something funny to watch i would assume.. arg maybe even too embarrassing to wittness. LOL...i cant even stop properly!! but how i love it!!! my son and i have a good time and we always try to entice others to come as well...to share the fun of course.

4 Comments:

At 11:22 a.m., January 17, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you! It's a lot of fun, but I look hilarious; plus, I'm so weak that my ankles wobble and I get the ankle shakes when I get off the ice. Not pretty, but it's still fun!

 
At 2:36 p.m., January 17, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, because I am (bows head and blushes) nosey I had to find out who you are in Blogland.
I'm a bad skater as well...so bad that my husband whisks by me and pretends he doesn't know me!

 
At 5:09 p.m., January 17, 2007 , Blogger joni said...

wow two of my favorite bloggers ..cool

 
At 9:11 a.m., January 18, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't skated since I was a young lad.. I think I was 12 or 13... its been a LONG time. I imagine I'd be as graceful as a elephant on a bike now haha

I founded your blog :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home