Thursday, March 03, 2011

Marching in like a lion .. well not quite as the lion as i would like to feel like..

this week has been a bit rough again.. eesh .. what a winter of illness... it seems that if i hear someone has the flu i take it over the phone now... goodness! well actually.. it might have been the dancing for 3hrs..Saturday night... and then sleeping for 4 and .. well.. just having a great time.. not thinking of getting run down sooner than later.. and then being smacked down hard on Monday.. yeah i am pretty sure it was the Monday that i caught... hehe. Nasty ole Monday..

But on to Tuesday .. which is all about the swim for me.. lol




Actually i didn't have a great swim on Tuesday.. and i didn't bother to go today.. with my head stuffed up and my eyes all crunchy feeling, i thought i would spare my kind, patient instructor and of course my lovely inspiring team mate. But not to worry i haven't given up.. or quit!! .. i am just sick.
A sweet girlfriend has offered to swim laps with me for extra bubble time.. and i may take her up on it. As i would like to really have this one this year. Wouldn't that be a thought!! Actually swimming .. really swimming!! breathing and swimming!!! without the pretending!! .. smile... yea i like that 'thought' a whole bunch.


i am thinking of getting this girly swimmers cap.

and sooner or later i need to get myself some goggles,

it just freaks me out a bit - way more than a bit - to think of them on my eyes!

.. sigh.. weird quirky issues i seem to have.
lol .. isn't the cap funny?

well you know i wont be wearing it .. but i do think it would be funny.






....further news....
i still haven't found my toe shoes yet.

but not to worry .. i haven't given up.
hehe






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home