Sunday, December 12, 2010

31 Day Picture Challenge





Day 14 - A Picture Of Someone You Could Never Imagine Your Life Without.




There are many people in my life that i panic slightly .. or a lot, to think i would be without them while i lived my life. There are some thoughts/imagination that just are to painful without having to have the real experince happen. The love of my heart mind body .. my soulmate, my bestest friend.. how i would even breathe without him with me ?... i am sure my heart would only keep beating because of our other three hearts... and what if i lost them.. God be merciful.




i love that man.




3 Comments:

At 7:49 p.m., December 12, 2010 , Blogger Lollie said...

I am loving your 31 days pictures! :)

 
At 10:02 p.m., December 12, 2010 , Blogger joni said...

thanks Lolly.. its been kinda fun.

 
At 6:34 p.m., December 16, 2010 , Blogger Jenny said...

This is awesome my friend...how have I missed it???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home