Saturday, July 04, 2009

returning home from Sea Fest with Malley & Me... June2009

....after a day at Rupert.. i was getting a little too sleepy .. so we pulled off so i could get a little rest in. (and use the lou)
These are pictures my son took while waiting when i was napping and then our little walkabout. Some of these pics i am sharing, are with a true "grin and bare it" attitude.. (eesh the waking up ones especially - blah) .. but because i think his picture skills are very notable, and they really captured our little outing. ..i thought i would post our 'stop by'.. and i must say, he made it very memorable..

on another note Malachi is a wonderful gentleman.. his love for me and the kindness he gives me often amaze and move me deeply. i love you my son.
































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home